Nuestros términos y condiciones
El uso de este sitio es facilitado por Plan (Plan Limited) y está sujeto a los siguientes Términos y Condiciones:
- Su uso del sitio constituye la aceptación de estos Términos y Condiciones.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Plan or any third party (including without limitation any Plan sponsor or sponsored child) or the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- Except for death or personal injury arising through our negligence, Plan shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the site, or any content on the site.
- Plan can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section "Terms and Conditions". Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- Plan does not guarantee that the site's facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- Plan takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by Plan. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- You are advised that, in order to respect the privacy of the children with whom we work, the photographs and names used on this site are not necessarily those of the actual children concerned.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
To enrich our content, we sometimes embed photos and video content from websites such as the United Nations. As a result, when you visit a page with content embedded from these sites, they may set a cookie.
This Website also has 'share' buttons to enable users of the site to easily share articles with their friends through social networks, for example, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. These sites may set a cookie when you are also logged in to their service. Plan International does not control the dissemination of these cookies and you should check the relevant third-party website for more information about these
If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
A Limited Company Registered in England No. 03001663.
Registered Office: Dukes Court, Block A, Duke Street, Woking, Surrey GU21 5BH, UK
Plan Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Plan International, Inc. (a not-for-profit corporation registered in New York State, USA)